The Mt Celia Project is located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia, some 180km northeast of Kalgoorlie.
- 5km2 tenement package granted
- 6.5km2 tenement under application
- Project is immediately south of Legacy Iron’s Blue Peter gold project. Current inferred resource 239,232 @ 3.97g/t for 30,554 ounces gold (1g/t cut-off) (see Legacy Iron Ore Limited website)
- Tenement lies within the Laverton Tectonic Zone. This structure hosts numerous major gold mines.
- Tenement contains numerous small historic gold workings.
- Mineralisation hosted by quartz filled shears within greenstone lithologies
- Compilation of historic data underway